Positive Special Vehicle Concepts... great success

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c0b2a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying, SVC truly earned a repeat customer in my situation. Jeff was in contact with me while I was still considering all my options for which front Bumper to go with. He answered all my questions quickly and really sold me on the SVC Baja Bumper.
When my bumper arrived, right away I could tell the shipping company had roughed it up. It was scratched in numerous places and the packaging where the hardware was kept was ripped open. I contacted Jeff again and sent him photos of the scratched portions and what hardware I had received. He was professional in handling the situation and sent out the missing hardware the very next day. The bumper had to be re powder coated and again he came though in spades making sure I as the customer was taken care of. Jeff was always easy to reach and would take the time to make sure everything was in order.
The bumper itself is now mounted and it is truly awesome. Very strong, and it actually comes in lighter than the stock bumper do to the frame pieces removed.

In closing, I highly, highly recommend Special Vehicle Concepts for both their fantastic craftsmanship and outstanding customer service.