Special Ordering a Raptor ?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Ok, so I've been emailing back and forth with a few salesman and I have found one that seems to be honest(is that possible), as of right now the truck I'm looking to get is $38,639.31 without Navigation or Luxury added.

I told him that I was thinking about adding Navigation to my barebones Raptor!

And this is what he just emailed me:
If you decide to go with the Navigation you would also have to add the Luxury Package as well. That package includes Power Adjustable Pedals, Power Heated Signal Mirrors, Power Driver/Pass. Seats, and Heated Seats.

Is this the case or not?

*Brian

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can add Nav without the Lux.

Thats news to me. When I ordered mine you had to get lux package to add navi. Unless things have changed or you're talking about trying to add it after you take delivery of it.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to tell you the truth I don't know because I wanted both and ordered both when I pre-ordered mine.

....But if you haven't found a clear-cut answer by Monday, remind me and I can call a friend who owns a Ford dealership and get you a definitive answer.

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
.....and the Nav package on this this thing is kickass. Comes with SO many more features than just Nav. If you haven't played with one yet A.I.I., I recommend you check the nav system out in person. It may not be a Lowrance off-road, but it has a lot of integrated features that make it worth the money, IMO.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I just went to Fords website and built it, if you want the nav you need the lux package. Its worth it though - and get the backup camera, its almost a necessity

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I just went to Fords website and built it, if you want the nav you need the lux package. Its worth it though - and get the backup camera, its almost a necessity

The backup cam is addictively convenient. I'm looking into what it's gonna cost me to get a tiregate fabbed up with the backup cam wired in it.

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on ford and the dealer some times you can order things different than what they say you can.

Example: My friend ordered an F-250 plain jain, FX4 off road, with lariet wheels. Lariet wheels usually come with the lariet package, but he ordered it the way he wanted and that is how he got it, so depending on ford and how well the dealer will push for you, you might be able to get the Nav without the Luxery, but if not, the lux package is nice.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Sorry about the bad info, reason why I said that is cause my sales person asked me if I wanted the Nav and I said no but I can get the Lux with out the Nav. Figured it was the same way around, but what do I know..
My apologies.