Special Delivery!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
@Wilson rocks!

He sent his visor covers in to have the edges around the mirrors hemmed to reduce the "floppiness" this is an issue with my suppliers design of the visor covers. I have been working with them on this issue and hope to have it corrected.

Usps stopped by my store and handed me a box. Once I saw "e-30 rocks" right on the box, I knew it had to be Wilson's visors. But wait... The box was alot heavier than I would expect. I open it up to find 2 bags of E-30 cookie company delicious cookies and a note that says Merry Christmas.

Jeff, there are few people left in this world that are as kind as you, the cookies rock and I will get you fixed up in no time! Seriously the best cookies I have ever had!

Thanks buddy!! Merry Christmas

183a300e6c42a1a8edabdfa85d0843f5.jpg

a58f66f3b899a00810957905b33349f6.jpg

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah there are several cool ass people that really care about others on this forum and thats cool to see versus a bunch of other forums I am a member of.