GEN 2 Speaking of Carbon fiber sliding console lid .......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine wont close unless I pull it shut manually. On my other 2019 it will nearly amputate your finger it come back so fast. LOL

Truck is under warranty and I can take it in but if I could avoid taking it to the dealer I would prefer doing it myself. Console interior is empty so nothing is blocking it. Any ideas?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine wont close unless I pull it shut manually. On my other 2019 it will nearly amputate your finger it come back so fast. LOL

Truck is under warranty and I can take it in but if I could avoid taking it to the dealer I would prefer doing it myself. Console interior is empty so nothing is blocking it. Any ideas?
you have to slide your console back to access the t20 torx screws holding it in place. the entire assembly comes out and easy to work on, but if under warranty, better to do that, unless you know what you are doing

buyfire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received a message that my replacement CF console lid parts are in. Mine won't close on its own if the outside temp drops below 40.