SPD Equal Length Resonator Delete (Gen3-like trombone) for Gen2s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bpetty13

Reaction score
What’s the lead time on these now? Still 12 weeks? If anyone is unhappy with theirs, I’d be happy to take it off your hands!

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
had mine installed today - ordered February, showed up about 2 weeks ago...

The truck idles more deeply, and sounds throatier
it's definitely LOUDER for sure, but very cool to hear how this engine 'breathes' - you can't hide any throttle wiggle with this pipe!
sadly it drones around 2-2.1K rpms which is really disappointing - maybe it's just the difference from the FlowFX which tended to rumble more in the middle of the truck - now all the sound has moved to the rear outlets...

I kept my Flowmaster FlowFX if I want to go back but will give it some time to wear in a bit

just for reference - I have the SPD turbo outlets, stock downpipes, stock mufflers

tdford6

Reaction score
Hopefully the drone goes away after some miles.

Still waiting here. Ordered first of April. So will be over 16 weeks once we hit August...

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
had mine installed today - ordered February, showed up about 2 weeks ago...

The truck idles more deeply, and sounds throatier
it's definitely LOUDER for sure, but very cool to hear how this engine 'breathes' - you can't hide any throttle wiggle with this pipe!
sadly it drones around 2-2.1K rpms which is really disappointing - maybe it's just the difference from the FlowFX which tended to rumble more in the middle of the truck - now all the sound has moved to the rear outlets...

I kept my Flowmaster FlowFX if I want to go back but will give it some time to wear in a bit

just for reference - I have the SPD turbo outlets, stock downpipes, stock mufflers

Try out the SPD with the FlowFX!