SPD Equal Length Resonator Delete (Gen3-like trombone) for Gen2s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for not replying after posting the video. Yes I installed it on the ground with the help of my 14 yr old. I pulled the complete catback because one of my tips had hit the ground after jumping awhile back. I cheated and used two ratchet straps to pull the OE muffler back in place slowly. Went to TRR this last weekend and absolutely loved the sound of the exhaust in Baja mode holding 5K plus RPM. Loved it so much I want it louder. I don’t tow at all. As a matter of fact I can’t if I wanted to. Snapped the plug off the ADD street fighter rear bumper awhile back and messed up the harness also. Ordered SPD SS down pipes yesterday. Going to run it with a stock muffler.

Here’s a short video from the whoops section at TRR.

OP
OP
RussellG

RussellG

Reaction score
I'm waiting on my SPD midpipe to get here and as soon as I do I'm going to try two different combinations:

#1 - Stainless works catted downpipes, SPD midpipe, Stainless Works dump style muffler
#2 SW catted downpipes, SPD midpipe, OEM muffler with turndown tips right out of the muffler

Should have the midpipe end of the month. SW downpipes and dump style exhaust are already installed. It's drone-y at 2100-2600 RPM a bit more than my liking so I'm looking for the right combination of parts.
Thats going to sound like trash. These are only *decent* in an all stock exhaust configuration.

Kbidgood

Reaction score
I ordered on 4/2. Still waiting. I contacted SPD earlier this week, and they said that they are working on mid Feb orders and did not know when they would be starting my order date.