SPD Equal Length Resonator Delete (Gen3-like trombone) for Gen2s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RussellG

Reaction score

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very excited to hear your feedback. As long as this doesn’t cause a lot of in cabin drone I’m in.

supermoose

Reaction score
It sounded great on the video (assuming that to be a true representation). I'd be curious to know how it sounds with a Borla Atak attached...

mattyz99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Following, I’m wondering about drone, let us know feed back on that please

Boosted2000Si

Reaction score
Ive been on the fence on ordering it as well. It does sounds great in the videos with the downpipes but curious how it sounds on a completely stock truck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RussellG

RussellG

Reaction score
I do have SPD adapters and downpipes already. I don't have their stainless version they say are installed on the truck in the videos, but I wager it won't sound much different.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do have SPD adapters and downpipes already. I don't have their stainless version they say are installed on the truck in the videos, but I wager it won't sound much different.
Is the rest of your exhaust stock? How much do downpipes increase the volume by themselves?