SPD Equal Length Resonator Delete (Gen3-like trombone) for Gen2s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no emails? Really looking forward to receiving and installing, although I’ve already gotten lectures from the misses about making the truck too loud.

Sir

Reaction score
56E6DF84-BB36-4DCF-AC73-D330AE76A328.jpeg

Just received yesterday and installed this morning, very satisfied! It gives the 100% more Motorsport crisp sound and more noticeable snap crackle pops on downshift and revving it up but not obnoxious when cruising, zero drone etc. My videos still aren’t as great as I’d like but the more the merrier I figure. I’ll get more soon. These are with all oem exhaust aside from SPD resonator delete.

Ctgf150r

Reaction score
So hard to tell on video I can't tell if it really changes the tone to be similar to gen 3

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
anyone who ordered from the first batch happen to have a Borla type s they're planning on running with this? There's a lot of people pairing this with the oem exhaust but haven't heard any clips with aftermarket systems yet...

TheInfamousDrew

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone who ordered from the first batch happen to have a Borla type s they're planning on running with this? There's a lot of people pairing this with the oem exhaust but haven't heard any clips with aftermarket systems yet...

Mine will be here today. I have the Borla Atak and will report back with some iPhone videos once I get a chance to install it.