GEN 2 Spark plug change DIY by FTM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
I got it down to a 20 min job , if i pregap my plugs and pre antiseize them . These steps help ,so your not balancing off a step ladder.
I don't believe you should use antisieze on the spark plugs as it will change the torque value causing them to be over torqued if torqueing to recommend specs.

However, there's this video, soooo?

Last edited:

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't spit up your coffee. RACE RAMPS price below is per step. I have 2. It makes working over the engine bay a breeze .
I hear ya, I've made furniture, so I'd tackle that before buying this. Even with wood being as expensive as it is, lol. Thanks for the reply though!

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hear ya, I've made furniture, so I'd tackle that before buying this. Even with wood being as expensive as it is, lol. Thanks for the reply though!
Yeah I thought of making mine as well from wood. These steps are very lightweight so its easy to move around from where I store them . The are very stable as well. Post up a pic if you build them.