Sparetime Ranger Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Just needs a leaf on the hood an it'll look like a canajun flag from the front with the doors open...

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i say paint it half red, half silver. so if you blow by a cop you can just move to the right lane when he comes after you and he will drive by thinking it's a red truck.

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha cept cops round here don't give me tickets anyways :)

but yeah, other side door is silver from a different truck. that truck has parts from 2 other rangers lol

chevyeater6.2

Banned
Reaction score
one of my buddies has a 1982 ranger with a 2.9 (sitting in my driveway right now im replacing the flexplate for him) that hes gonna make into a prerunner to go with the raptor he bought.hes got a 8,8 hes gonna put but were looking for a small FORD v-8 but he doesnt know what he wants i suggested several.i even suggest the 4.0 v6 out of the new ranger and he doesnt want that.got any suggestions guys?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
one of my buddies has a 1982 ranger with a 2.9 (sitting in my driveway right now im replacing the flexplate for him) that hes gonna make into a prerunner to go with the raptor he bought.hes got a 8,8 hes gonna put but were looking for a small FORD v-8 but he doesnt know what he wants i suggested several.i even suggest the 4.0 v6 out of the new ranger and he doesnt want that.got any suggestions guys?

how about an old 4.6