GEN 1 Spare 37 inch tires that will fit in the stock location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
from reading other threads my understanding is that some 37 inch tires will fit in the stock location where as others will not. I know the 37 inch bfg k02 is suppose to fit there, however are there any others? also I have 37 inch tires on my truck currently with methods. Say in the situation i get a flat and change out the flat with a spare 37 inch tire with a different offset(stock), would that have any negative effects on my truck in the short term.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the BFG K02 37s and it fit, now I have 37" Nitto Terra Grappler 2s and it fits as well.

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 37” BFG KO2 on a method standard wheel under my truck. Had to deflate it to make sure it didn’t hit my diff cover (mag hi-tech cover)

I have a tire inflator in the truck so I can pump it up if needed

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be running method mr105 beadlocks with Mickey Thompson mtz p3. It would be great if my spare will fit under the bed! I have some d-rings to mount in the bed just Incase. Anyone try those tires in the factory location?

Tactical Sommelier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you guys get your 37's to fit in the stock location? My BFG ko2 will not fit?
I'm guessing you guys are talking about Gen 1? 37's wont fit in a Gen2.

Last edited: