Southwest Colorado Raptor Adventure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So did ya FIRM up the dates yet? Also, how many are gonna be there? I hope to hook up for a day, Lake City and then stay in Ourey. So get me a firm date bubba. Ahahaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

I will be joining, just confirmed my vacation days.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I will be joining, just confirmed my vacation days.

Man! You are Gonna have a hell of a drive out! Look fwd to meetin you and a few others. Like I have posted, gonna go to ride mainley with a side trip to hang with the forum folk. Should be fun......

BDRAG

cbs001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man! You are Gonna have a hell of a drive out! Look fwd to meetin you and a few others. Like I have posted, gonna go to ride mainley with a side trip to hang with the forum folk. Should be fun......

BDRAG

I thought about taking my KTM along, but want to get at least 10 mpg for the trip out. Since I know my girl won't ever see this site this is a great excuse to do some off roading and then hit Vegas!!! I lived in Boulder, CO for 5 years and haven't been out during the summer for a long time, so am pretty excited.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
I thought about taking my KTM along, but want to get at least 10 mpg for the trip out. Since I know my girl won't ever see this site this is a great excuse to do some off roading and then hit Vegas!!! I lived in Boulder, CO for 5 years and haven't been out during the summer for a long time, so am pretty excited.

Dude! Shove that bitch in the bed and come on with it. I throw the Buell in the bed and it don't hurt my milage. What kills my milage is anything over 65 mph. AHhaaaaaaa. On the hyway, bike in bed or not I get 13 to 14. Pulling my trailer I get 8 - 10.

BDRAG

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't think I can make it. Probably can't miss work during the week, specially with it being a new job and all:whymewhyme:

BDRAG, as for the trails being "tight", I just like to call it Threadin' the 6000 pound Needle.

OP
OP
treypal

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Going with the earlier dates. Too tired to look back to see what they were (see baja post). Starting on Wednesday? Whatever the earlier date is.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Going with the earlier dates. Too tired to look back to see what they were (see baja post). Starting on Wednesday? Whatever the earlier date is.

Trey,

I will go with the dates you mentioned then and I will see whoever on Wednesday morn the 27th in Lake City. Not a very big place so a handfull of Raptors will not be hard to find. LOL!

"June 27 9:00 AM: Meet in Lake City location TBD
10:00 AM: Depart for Alpine Loop taking Cinnamon Pass to Animas Forks.
Animas Forks to Ouray via California Pass and Corkscrew Gulch.
Hwy Transit to Ouray, stay in or around Ouray."

BDRAG

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score

When did you live in Boulder? I was there from '86 to '92.