SOTA wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Discount Tire does sell SOTA. They buy them from our wholesale side lol. If you want a set we do wholesale prices to forum members. Or if you want to go through Discount PM me and I'll give you our wholesale number so they can call in and order them.

And just for reference, most Methods aren't hub centric because they use push through caps. But the Roost, Con 6 and Vex are hub centric since they utilize bolt on caps. Most wheels that aren't dual drilled are hub centric since 6x135 only pertains to one hub size. The ones that are dual drilled have to have a 106.1 bore to accommodate Toyota.

BRAAAPTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And just for reference, most Methods aren't hub centric because they use push through caps. But the Roost, Con 6 and Vex are hub centric since they utilize bolt on caps. Most wheels that aren't dual drilled are hub centric since 6x135 only pertains to one hub size. The ones that are dual drilled have to have a 106.1 bore to accommodate Toyota.

That's great information @CUSTOMWHEELS4U. Thanks.
I have a lug nut question... If a wheel is HUB CENTRIC then are the lug nuts the conical 60 deg. tapered type as in the stock Raptor lugs?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Carsten89 is correct. Stock lugs will not work. Even though they do have the 60 degree conical seat the cone of the OE lug itself is too big to fit into the lug hole

BRAAAPTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Carsten89 is correct. Stock lugs will not work. Even though they do have the 60 degree conical seat the cone of the OE lug itself is too big to fit into the lug hole

OK, thanks @CUSTOMWHEELS4U @Carsten89. With that being said then would aftermarket 60 degree conical lugs that hold your aftermarket hub centric wheels on your truck also work on a stock raptor wheel, as in the spare?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OK, thanks @CUSTOMWHEELS4U @Carsten89. With that being said then would aftermarket 60 degree conical lugs that hold your aftermarket hub centric wheels on your truck also work on a stock raptor wheel, as in the spare?

I've seen people use them before. The cone isn't as big obviously but the same conical seat does insure they contact correctly. Worst case keep 6 stock lugs in your spare tire kit.