Sorry New Guy, Stupid question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
I'm not gonna subscribe to the "balls dropped" part, but can confirm the seat warmers cover the lumbar region as well as the seat. I know, because the ice melts faster in these areas when I've hit the button the past 3 weeks.

brinkwolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the heating element in the seat go up into the back of the seat or just bottom? i dont really care but everything i learn i can use in the "war of the raptor" between me and my girlfriend. thanks for answering or if you dont i'll just lie

Your girlfriend should luv the heated seat option because my wife does. As soon as she gets in even if it's slightly cool she has hers on. She says she misses it in her car because we didn't get that option with her Porsche when we bought it for her.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Your girlfriend should luv the heated seat option because my wife does. As soon as she gets in even if it's slightly cool she has hers on. She says she misses it in her car because we didn't get that option with her Porsche when we bought it for her.

My ex loved heated seats as they made her ***** - ****** must be upside-down I guess...

OP
OP
H

HaleOfBay

Reaction score
well thanks again guys for the good info...not so much for old man balls dangling in toilet bowl water...you could just flop them out on the seat instead. unless you like your balls in cold water then by all means, it is a free country. we have people fighting in far off lands so you can drag your balls however, whenever you so desire....so most of you must live where its warm, up here in new york i wouldnt recommend draging your balls like a red headed step child out of the store, rock salt is not ball friendly

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
old man balls dangling in toilet bowl water...you could just flop them out on the seat instead.

Yea but if ya lean to far forward ya can cause some major pains!

Like your balls in cold water then by all means, it is a free country.

Not so free as far as taxes go but it is free.

we have people fighting in far off lands so you can drag your balls however, whenever you so desire.

And I thank EVERY ONE OF THEM! We donated our usual X-mas funds for charity's to the fallen soldiers families fund this year instead of the ungratful, "WHERE IS MY X BOX" crowd we usually donate to. They will get even more next year........

I wouldnt recommend draging your balls like a red headed step child out of the store, rock salt is not ball friendly

DUDE! They hang only enough to drag the water whilst sitting , not the ground while walking! HAhahaaaaaaaa. YEOWWwwwwww. HAHaaaaaa.

BDRAG

OP
OP
H

HaleOfBay

Reaction score
Yea but if ya lean to far forward ya can cause some major pains!
Not so free as far as taxes go but it is free.
DUDE! They hang only enough to drag the water whilst sitting , not the ground while walking! HAhahaaaaaaaa. YEOWWwwwwww. HAHaaaaaa.

BDRAG
lol..should see if you can get one of the vendors(ADD\SQHD) to build you a ball support device maybe open them up to a whole new untapped market..hell maybe i'll go do it. i dont know how'd they test fit the whole deal....and yes taxes are a joke...alittle less congress and a few more marines..i'd settle for airforce. i think would be a much more productive venture. (j\k i got nothing against any of em i got friends in all) and i'm glad you set me straight on the dragging issue i dont know how i would of slept at night thinking this poor guys dragging his balls around. probaly gettin em caught in escalators. thats not how you wanna end up on tv...