Sorry New Guy, Stupid question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well help me with this one then. Why do my nuts float in the toilet when I sit?

HAhaaaaaaaa.

BDRAG

Because you have old balls???

Does the heating element in the seat go up into the back of the seat or just bottom? i dont really care but everything i learn i can use in the "war of the raptor" between me and my girlfriend. thanks for answering or if you dont i'll just lie

I'm 99% sure there are two element pads in the Raptor seats. One in the seat bottom and one in the seat back. They both turn on low/high at the same time.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Because you have old balls???

DING DING DING! Close enough. Shit just happens when you get old and there is still gravity to deal with! HAhahah. Oh, and my cod sack is shaped like a life raft! HAhahaaaaaaa.

Sorry for the thread theft! Just wanted the new guy to see what he was in for. AHhahaaaaa.

BDRAG

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
DING DING DING! Close enough. Shit just happens when you get old and there is still gravity to deal with! HAhahah. Oh, and my cod sack is shaped like a life raft! HAhahaaaaaaa.

Sorry for the thread theft! Just wanted the new guy to see what he was in for. AHhahaaaaa.

BDRAG

FRF.com: TMI in every thread.