Sorry New Guy, Stupid question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HaleOfBay

Reaction score
Does the heating element in the seat go up into the back of the seat or just bottom? i dont really care but everything i learn i can use in the "war of the raptor" between me and my girlfriend. thanks for answering or if you dont i'll just lie

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Does the heating element in the seat go up into the back of the seat or just bottom? i dont really care but everything i learn i can use in the "war of the raptor" between me and my girlfriend. thanks for answering or if you dont i'll just lie

NOt sure but my ass gets freakin HOT! They work and the heat if not in the back will propigate there for sure! HAhahaaaaaa.

BDRAG

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha! No worries Hale, NO question is too stupid for the Raptor-Loving Degenerates here at FRF. :)

I haven't actually checked on this, so don't take my response as gospel, but it sure feels like the heating element goes up into the backrest. The heated seats have a hi and lo setting, and the hi one gets very very very warm.... like hot-tub warm/hot, even up my back.... at least thats how it feels to me. I often start with the hi setting and then a few minutes later switch to lo for more comfort. My Girlfriend LOOOOOVES the hi setting though, I tell her it must be because women are cold-blooded reptiles ;)

One of the other more technically-savvy guys will jump in and give you a more official answer, but I'd be pretty surprised if they told us there isn't a heating element in the backrest.

OP
OP
H

HaleOfBay

Reaction score
thanks again for your time as i'm sure being nice to all the people that came in here like me must be annoying. especially when you have a raptor that you could be driving..or sleeping in and....nevermind i dont wanna have one of those funky bears :********: associated with me i'd go test drive one and find out for myself but theres none with in 70 miles of me. thanks again

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no worries Hale..... believe it or not, we have fun helping people with these questions. Feel free to ask us any and all questions that you have about this truck and between the minds that collaborate here we ought to be able to come up with solid answers. ....Some of the guys here even work for Ford, so they can get you the official skinny on stuff like this.