Soooo bought a 2018 @ $7000 OFF msrp!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
1mbrews8

1mbrews8

Reaction score
Yup.. the highway stuff is just my sales tax

I think they added the BS fees to recoupe some $, so I let it slide.

Truck looks perfect! :0)

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

GA so 7%.. would have been even sweeter if I was from another state

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 AM ----------

His profile says he's from GA, which means it's not "highway use tax" it's "ad valorem tax."

Basically, we have a one time tax when we buy a vehicle, but no yearly property tax.
Since he bought in NC, they probably just don't have it set up in their system, and could only code it as Highway tax or whatever they might have in NC.

Correct!

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
remember also not just raptors but a lot of autos will be coming from flood damage after texas and florida flooding. they have "clean" carfax but are really just flooded out refurbs. inspect carefully on these great deals. they get shipped to all states.

OP
OP
1mbrews8

1mbrews8

Reaction score
remember also not just raptors but a lot of autos will be coming from flood damage after texas and florida flooding. they have "clean" carfax but are really just flooded out refurbs. inspect carefully on these great deals. they get shipped to all states.

Yep another person warned me about that too. It shipped directly to North Carolina to this dealer so I am safe on that.

freddyfcs

Reaction score
Good job man!Im on a hunt for a good deal as well..so far found one but the truck didn’t have the bd wheels ..keep in mind that people that paid 10k in Adm will find hard to believe what’s going on now with the market and eventually will bitch and cry about it.A coworker paid over 80k on a 69k stickered black one back in March..I asked him how much he owns on it right now and he said over 70k..And I told him I found deals below msrp and he almost killed me..enjoy the ride man!

Hdscreens

Reaction score
1mbrews8 send me a pm on your dealership contact info including salesperson number and email. Thanks!

OP
OP
1mbrews8

1mbrews8

Reaction score
1mbrews8 send me a pm on your dealership contact info including salesperson number and email. Thanks!

Sent you links for another deal that I found and was going to look into if mine didn't end up going through..

I'd like to hold off a week or so posting my dealer info just to make sure they can't take it back or anything lol! It's in NC though as a hint lol!

90slow50

Reaction score
Sent you links for another deal that I found and was going to look into if mine didn't end up going through..

I'd like to hold off a week or so posting my dealer info just to make sure they can't take it back or anything lol! It's in NC though as a hint lol!

Yea, that makes sense.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's impossible. Despite the fact they are advertised well below sticker at multiple local dealers within 10 minutes of me, the Jen2 crew repeatedly states you can't buy a Jennifer for under sticker anywhere. All reports otherwise are clearly fake news.

OP
OP
1mbrews8

1mbrews8

Reaction score
That's impossible. Despite the fact they are advertised well below sticker at multiple local dealers within 10 minutes of me, the Jen2 crew repeatedly states you can't buy a Jennifer for under sticker anywhere. All reports otherwise are clearly fake news.

Hi! Have you seen the proof I posted? Would you like more?

It is legit though I doubt others could get that kind of deal... for now.

I am as surprised as ya'll it went through, but it is in my front yard now lol!