GEN 2 Sony Sub Box and Adjacent Amp Mounting Plate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LowVolt

Reaction score
I have a buddy who just got a base model Raptor used and the previous owner had an amp behind the back seat. They took out the amp before trading it in. He just wants a new amp and an OEM sub type setup. Probably swap out the sub for the kicker shallow sub. I need the Sony Sub enclosure and the metal plate that the factory amp mounts too. Does anyone have these lying around?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I have a buddy who just got a base model Raptor used and the previous owner had an amp behind the back seat. They took out the amp before trading it in. He just wants a new amp and an OEM sub type setup. Probably swap out the sub for the kicker shallow sub. I need the Sony Sub enclosure and the metal plate that the factory amp mounts too. Does anyone have these lying around?

Actually... yeah, I do. Mine is a 2017 802a SCREW sub, wrapped in dynamat. PM Me.