somewhat disappointed with svc quality

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But it does show the company is human and mistakes can happen but most importantly we get to see how the company handles it. But yes, it would have been better to report that you had an issue and how the company handled taking care of you, would have been a LOT better approach.

I agree. To see a vendor asking for everyone to send them an email or call them keeps everything private and leads me to believe they like to hide things. A great vendor does not fear any questioning or threads like these, because you're right everyone is human and makes mistakes at one point or another, but the stand-up vendors stand behind their products and make things right as much as they can.
However you will never please all customers...there's always that one lol.

Edit: I'm not implying SVC is that type of vendor, I've met Jeff and he seems like a great stand up guy and I hope to purchase products from him in the future.

Last edited:

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it looks like you came on here and publicly complained about the vendor without contacting them first? To my eyes, that's a ******** move. It's one thing to get something that isn't exactly correct and not getting results from the vendor after FIRST contacting them. It's another to do what you did.

+1 for contact the vendor first.

OP
OP
Thomas_JohnDoe

Thomas_JohnDoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it looks like you came on here and publicly complained about the vendor without contacting them first? To my eyes, that's a ******** move. It's one thing to get something that isn't exactly correct and not getting results from the vendor after FIRST contacting them. It's another to do what you did.
:rolleyes: who complained? I wasn't looking for a replacement, its a sales feedback forum :Bye:

Make sure to share the positive when they take care of you. I hold SVC to the highest standards in the Raptor world. I have a good feeling they will make you happy.
I'm still really happy with svc and I will continue doing business with them

But it does show the company is human and mistakes can happen but most importantly we get to see how the company handles it. But yes, it would have been better to report that you had an issue and how the company handled taking care of you, would have been a LOT better approach.
better worse not here to make anyone happy or protect ya feelings, btw we in a sales feedback, I just shared my experience

+1 for contact the vendor first.
I wasn't looking for a replacement