Some mutherf***** tried to steal my truck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
"immigrant"

So... Imma come live in your basement, for free and get free healthcare since I'm not a Canadian citizen. Is that how it works?

Sorry about your truck OP.
You guys have to switch, Corona lives at your house and gets free stuff and you live at his house and get free stuff. Everyone gets free everything it’s great.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
My buddy was a firefighter in Tampa, Florida and he said at their firehouse the vehicles were broken into so often that they just started leaving the windows down and the doors unlocked so ppl stopped damaging their cars. Sad times and things are only heading for the worse.

Makes you think especially for my American brethren that carry in their trucks to be careful what you leave behind everyday. A simple break-in could escalate into real trouble for you rather quickly.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Ravelco device is being installed tomorrow morning.

LOTS of chatter about it right now on the TRX Forum, and highly recommended...

Good luck...

Last edited:

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine was just down in Florida with his '21 Ram 3500 HD and had it stolen from the hotel parking lot. They checked the video.

- Someone pulls up in another pickup alongside the 3500
- Sits there doing something inside for about 11 minutes
- Next thing you know, the lights blink on the 3500 like the doors weere being unlocked by the key
- Guy gets out of the truck and opens the door to the 3500, starts her up, drives away

I guess some sort of software programming of the 3500 owners key that may have been within range?

I dont know. Scary **** though.