Some mutherf***** tried to steal my truck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m still pissed and I don’t have any pics yet but some ******* tried to steal my truck from work this morning.

Details:

Door was locked, I got an alert on my phone but I didn’t see it.

I went to get something from my truck in the parking lot and I tried locking with the fob but I didn’t get the honk on the second press.

Though it was the battery was dead and went to investigate. Passenger front sill and fuse panel removed I guess to disable alarm.

Saw that the ****** turned the lock cylinder with pliers and got in that way. Dome light was off so you couldn’t see the pieces of ****.

As far as I can tell, nothing stolen had clothing, nice sunglasses, change etc. Alarm seemed to make them give up or startle them.

I tool my truck home right away and locked it up in the garage. Took the other car back to work.

More to come afterwards when I get home to get pics...

Lock up your trucks!!!!!

dsg2003mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be so pissed! Sorry to hear man. If it was a TRX, it would've been long gone. They're being stollen left and right... apparently easy to get in to and take off in.
they were discussing hell cat thefts on another forum. They'll break in, hit the little lever used for towing and by the time they push it into the street the guy with a laptop can have it hooked up and started and drive off. It was also being discussed about people being able to clone the key signal with a phone app - people finding 6 keys assigned to their can and they only have 3 keys.

All this technology just means more flaws to be exploited by the tech savvy

OP
OP
JohnyPython

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Does your work have any outside video cameras? Possibly to catch the POS?
Yes we’re gonna check the video surveillance.

Funny it was dark, early this morning and I had a feeling that someone was following me.
I parked closer to the building and the cameras.