Some Advice from members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That makes sense. It has a moon roof as well and I’ve read about those problems somI can’t imagine they’ve been doing the proper maintenance on that either

I’ve never heard of a “tx Accessory” on an invoice; sounds like a dealer add-on fee. That’s most likely the reason that they’re advertising the lowest price around; they’re recouping their money by changing a $2500 fee.

I would ask them to define what the fee consists of; they’ll probably come up with some bs answer. Regardless, I would not pay it, that’s borderline criminal.

OP
OP
DinduMcNugget

DinduMcNugget

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright folks, I got two options that I would appreciate input on. A used 2019 802a, tech, carbon, moon roof, basically fully loaded with about 7k miles for 61k+shipping(quoted about 1200) or a 2020 802a, no moon roof, no bead lock wheels for 67500. What are your guys thoughts?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright folks, I got two options that I would appreciate input on. A used 2019 802a, tech, carbon, moon roof, basically fully loaded with about 7k miles for 61k+shipping(quoted about 1200) or a 2020 802a, no moon roof, no bead lock wheels for 67500. What are your guys thoughts?

Unless you really want a moonroof, you're buying trouble. Well, you're buying trouble either way, it's really a question of whether it's worth it or not.

ChrisK661

Reaction score
Moonroof is bad ass. Find a 2020 or 2019 new with what you want. Wide search netted me a lot below MSRP. Don't save $6k to buy what someone else wants to sell. May be good and may be really bad deal.