**SOLD**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s literally the same truck but with a V8 haha. Just going to throw some 13.5 tires on it. Exhaust. Stereo heated steering wheel and call it good for a bit.
Magnaflow is coming out with an exhaust specific for the R. Jerry Zaiden the owner of Camburg has the prototype on his truck, I heard it here locally the other day, sounds great. Here’s the link to get on the list.

Also, I’ll be dropping my R off at Eibach tomorrow so they can use it as a R&D vehicle to develop a R specific spring set that will level out the R. Will keep you posted.

Last edited:

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious why you wouldn’t trade it in for your R and save some tax dollars?? Is that not an option where you live? I have a 22 CO 35 Moonroof tailgate, Racaros. 500 miles. R has a build date. I’m planning a trade. Only pay taxes on the difference. 4% tax on vehicle purchases here. Paying tax on 115 much more than 30-40k (after trade). Might be hard to make up that difference for me on a private sell (edited).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Keith88

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just curious why you wouldn’t trade it in for your R and save some tax dollars?? Is that not an option where you live? I have a 22 CO 35 Moonroof tailgate, Racaros. 500 miles. R has a build date. I’m planning a trade. Only pay taxes on the difference. 4% tax on vehicle purchases here. Paying tax on 115 much more than 30-40k (after trade). Might be hard to make up that difference for me on a private sell (edited).
The dealers here didn’t want to give me over 76… I said no thanks….

Status
Not open for further replies.