SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD!!!

For sale is a set of 4 Method Roost wheels in black, 17" x 8.5" +0, with Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35 x 12.5 R17. Wheels and tires have been on for roughly 10k miles. Wheels are in great shape, along with the tires - just have to be cleaned up a bit.

Looking for $1,800 OBO, not looking to ship at the moment - I am located outside Philadelphia will drive a little to meet if we can make a deal. Package comes with the lug nuts and TPMS is installed.

IMG_0445.jpgIMG_0446.jpgIMG_0447.jpgIMG_0448.jpg

Last edited:

Barnesy

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures on the truck? Curious how the offset looks? Stock or does it stick out farther? I don’t remember what the stock offset is. Sorry to ask.

OP
OP
2orque43

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures on the truck? Curious how the offset looks? Stock or does it stick out farther? I don’t remember what the stock offset is. Sorry to ask.
No worries, here is one. I don't think I have any that are a direct side shot showing.
Raptor 3.jpg

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
stock offset is +34mm and these wheels are 0mm ... so 34mm = 1.33858" ... pushed out

Status
Not open for further replies.