SOLD: Triple Bezel Fog Light Kit w/Rigid and KC HiLites Flex

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had this set on my 2017 that I just sold. It is this set that goes for $849.

https://offroadalliance.com/collect...or-triple-bezels-hw-bf?variant=31652053024830

Rigid Spot, Rigid Flood, KC HiLites Flex. All the lights work as just took them off about a week ago. The kit is about 3 years old except for the KC HiLites which are only about a year old (replaced under warranty). Also includes the full wiring harness not shcown in the pics.

Kit is in real good shape except as follows: (1) both of the gaskets have a very small hole in the corner so I am including a brand new gasket...only have one that I got from Offroad Alliance. (2) some corrosion (see pics). I did not even notice the corrosion until took them off the truck as the bezels cover large part of the front face frame. (3) All the hardware came out no problem, but some of the non-SS pieces show surface rust.

Asking $300 shipped to lower 48. Shipping from Northern Virginia.

Overall.jpg

Left.jpg

Right.jpg

Last edited:

1956ford

Reaction score
I had this set on my 2017 that I just sold. It is this set that goes for $849.

https://offroadalliance.com/collect...or-triple-bezels-hw-bf?variant=31652053024830

Rigid Spot, Rigid Flood, KC HiLites Flex. All the lights work as just took them off about a week ago. The kit is about 3 years old except for the KC HiLites which are only about a year old (replaced under warranty). Also includes the full wiring harness not shcown in the pics.

Kit is in real good shape except as follows: (1) both of the gaskets have a very small hole in the corner so I am including a brand new gasket...only have one that I got from Offroad Alliance. (2) some corrosion (see pics). I did not even notice the corrosion until took them off the truck as the bezels cover large part of the front face frame. (3) All the hardware came out no problem, but some of the non-SS pieces show surface rust.

Asking $300 shipped to lower 48. Shipping from Northern Virginia.

View attachment 151885

View attachment 151886

View attachment 151887

1956ford

Reaction score
Hello! I’m interested in these, would you do $250 shipped? Just bought the raptor so I’m short on cash but figured it’s worth a try, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.