SOLD SOLD SOLD TOTALLY SOLD ALL SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Looks like there's a big chance of me switching into a "newer" Raptor than my current one, which already comes with some mods. Curious, but I only had these items installed on the truck for 2 weeks and less than 500 miles.
PM me if you're interested in any of the following:
- SOLD Baja Designs Triple Fog Light Kit with Squadron Sports (Amber Wide Cornering, White Driving/Combo, White Spot) with harness SOLD
- Baja Designs XL80 Amber Driving/Combo on A-Pillar mounts with wiring harness
- SOLD Borla ATAK exhaust (X-Pipe and mid-section; works with the factory tips & end pipes) SOLD

Make an offer via PM. Borla ATAK is 1132$ new and triple fog light kit around 800$ new. Given these items have seen less than 500 miles I’m thinking 700 for the exhaust and 550 for the fog lights and A-Pillar lights for 700. Comes with all hardware & wiring.

I have no problem shipping any of this stuff, but the exhaust shipping might be a bit pricier.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tr4ckD4ys

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Summarizing starting negotiations price here again:
- Baja Designs Squadron Sports 550$ (3 pairs, comes with bracket and wiring harnesses)
- Baja Designs XL80 700$ (1 pair, comes with a-pillar mount and wiring harness)
- SOLD ATAK exhaust 700$ SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.