SOLD / SOLD: Decked System for 2014 and earlier F150 trucks and Raptors, 5 1/2 foot bed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James Barr

Reaction score
SOLD / SOLD / SOLD Up for sale is a Decked Storage System for a 5 1/2 foot bed-length Ford 150 (2004 to 2014) or an SVT Raptor (2010 to 2014). Photos and details available at my Craigslist ad (link below):

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/d/holly-springs-decked-storage-system-for/7107870218.html

It was installed on a 2012 Ford Raptor in Summer 2019 and never used in the field. Overall, it's in like new/excellent condition with no damage, fading, or scratches to the deck boxes (See Photos). This is hands down the best truck storage system and allows you to securely carry tools, camping gear, etc. I'm selling it here because I no longer need it after selling my Raptor this month.

I bought this new from DECKED along with a pair of Core Trax Tie-Down Rails, four Drawer Dividers, and a Crossbox tool box. The grand total for what I paid whole set-up was $1,320.

I have priced this to sell quickly and much less than the above amount.

If you have any questions and/or would like me to send you additional photos, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM.

Thanks in advance for checking out my listing - have a good one!

Last edited: