GEN 2 Sold my Raptor and couldn’t be happier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool truck but at least for me, that gas bill would cut me deep for how much I drive.

I’m sorry to hear that your raptor had so many issues with then powertrain. Luckily I’ve been issue-free as have many others here. Enjoy the TRX.

Bubbles560

Reaction score
Dont be mad because you can’t afford a better truck.

Just enjoy what you have bud.

You probably couldn’t handle all the power anyway
Who the F do you think you are? Honestly, you seem like a piece of s**t. People who are actually successful, happy and fulfilled don’t talk like that. Peace bruh.

jchap711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you’re receiving such negative feedback is because on your way out the forum you took a $hit on everyone’s truck of choice. I love my raptor. Along with the majority of the people on this forum You jumped ship bro that’s perfectly fine. Quietly exit

OP
OP
Vintabu

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one cares but you
I care to share information with those who care to receive information. You obviously care enough to reed this entire 4 page thread and make a snarky 5 word remark, that honestly isn’t in context or doesn’t really even make sense. Its okay tho Frank. Its okay to feel inferior Frank.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vintabu

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who the F do you think you are? Honestly, you seem like a piece of s**t. People who are actually successful, happy and fulfilled don’t talk like that. Peace bruh.
Im just trying to share information bubbles. Im sure you couldn’t handle the power either. Geez. Its so easy to offend you guys. Im sorry you have an inferior truck. I really am. But thats a you problem bubbles. And yes. I am a huge piece of s**t.

OP
OP
Vintabu

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you’re receiving such negative feedback is because on your way out the forum you took a $hit on everyone’s truck of choice. I love my raptor. Along with the majority of the people on this forum You jumped ship bro that’s perfectly fine. Quietly exit
Im just trying to provide valuable information so that folks on here can be as happy as I am with a better truck. If you get out now you can likely make money or at the very least break even. Is that so wrong?

naamanf

Reaction score
I also just switched from a 2nd Gen to the TRX and I would say that @Vintabu points are pretty spot on. Original plan was to wait for the R but it looked like if it ever does come out it's going to be hard to get. So far I'm glad I did. About the only thing I'm going to miss from the Raptor is the tailgate step.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Always considered myself a Vehicle Enthusiast before a Brand Enthusiast. It's like only liking Country Music and not being able to enjoy Rock at the same time. After one Ford EXP, 2 Ford Probes, 6 killer Mustangs and 2 Ford F150s I looked at the TRX when my Gen3 deal fell through. I ended up with a mint 2020 Gen2 due to the ADM's on the TRX's. Enjoy your truck man...I believe it's a better truck taking everything into consideration. With the exception of what the Raptor was actually built for of course. Enjoy that gas mileage along with it...but if you can afford the truck...you can afford the gas. Even if Biden is in office. Congrats!

OP
OP
Vintabu

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also just switched from a 2nd Gen to the TRX and I would say that @Vintabu points are pretty spot on. Original plan was to wait for the R but it looked like if it ever does come out it's going to be hard to get. So far I'm glad I did. About the only thing I'm going to miss from the Raptor is the tailgate step.
Ahhh Gm fellow elitist.

Be prepared to take some heat.

But yes I agree bud, the tailgate step was dope. Def miss it. But the tailgate is so much lighter.

I agree w you on the R. If it was supposed to come out when it did maybe I would have stayed ford. i think Im happier with the way things played out tho. Prob wont go back