GEN 2 Sold my Raptor and couldn’t be happier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

3Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also noticed that new pic compared to your avatar pic of the raptor. Apparently you like silver and black. Did your wife even notice you swapped trucks?

OP
OP
Vintabu

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:happy160: Love it, that is sharp. I wouldn't mind having one, if it were made in a supercab version.
You can probably get an inordinate amount of money for whatever you’re currently driving. If you’re on the fence go for it man.

I got more on trade than i paid for my truck brand new, after 4 years and 37k miles. It was a no brainer.

OP
OP
Vintabu

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with you!! Every single word you said is correct . Hey will it be okay if I can take a screen
Shot of your post and post it in the TRX forum? Maybe we are going to be banned from the raptor forum
Some ppl just Can’t handle the cold hard truth.
Yes please do

OP
OP
Vintabu

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also noticed that new pic compared to your avatar pic of the raptor. Apparently you like silver and black. Did your wife even notice you swapped trucks?
Yeah she likes the interior and the ride way better. Its just is more pleasant and has more creature comfort’s. But honestly if i didnt tell her and she didn’t check our bank account she probably wouldn’t notice. Until the first time I started it when she’s asleep. Lol

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well when the Raptor R hits the showrooms, maybe you can get back into a Ford. Would think Ford does better in the gas mileage area than Dodge, we already know the dependability and horsepower will be more in the Ford R, but you are right, they should of had the v8 option, there is still a lot of us who like that sound. Anyway, I have to say **** off and enjoy your Dodge, lol. Nice looking TRX though.

OP
OP
Vintabu

Vintabu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well when the Raptor R hits the showrooms, maybe you can get back into a Ford. Would think Ford does better in the gas mileage area than Dodge, we already know the dependability and horsepower will be more in the Ford R, but you are right, they should of had the v8 option, there is still a lot of us who like that sound. Anyway, I have to say **** off and enjoy your Dodge, lol. Nice looking TRX though.
I know you dudes here are super pumped about the R. Honestly tho I dont think I would go back. Especially if it has that 10 spd trans.

The ZF is one of the best trans in the world right now. Google it if you think im lying.

Ford is just having such quality control issues, massive order fulfillment issues and are hyper focused on EVs and fuel efficiency.

My boddy ordered a gt 500 in march and still doesn’t have it. MARCH OF 2021!

dealerships are getting raptors sans the fender flares and actually delivering them to customers citing supply chain issues.

Ask anyone in the automotive industry. Ford is dead last right now. Its a ******* shame man.

This R, if you have the money to get one, is going to be nuts. But id bet my bank account its riddled with problems. The hellcat motor and ZF trans are proven and awesome. Im telling you. GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU CAN