SOLD - Gen 3 ADD Bomber Front Bumper for your OEM Bumper - Minneapolis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trade my Gen 3 ADD Bomber front bumper for your OEM front bumper.
Getting ready to trade the truck in. The dealership would prefer it be stock.
***I have not been able to get the adaptive cruise control to work consistently with this bumper. It will work on and off. usually 30 min into the drive it will say the sensor is blocked.***
I am located in the Minneapolis area. We could have the shop I had it installed at swap the bumpers. He's a good tech and has very fair prices.

jr43678998765View recent photos.jpg

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trade my Gen 3 ADD Bomber front bumper for your OEM front bumper.
Getting ready to trade the truck in. The dealership would prefer it be stock.
***I have not been able to get the adaptive cruise control to work consistently with this bumper. It will work on and off. usually 30 min into the drive it will say the sensor is blocked.***
I am located in the Minneapolis area. We could have the shop I had it installed at swap the bumpers. He's a good tech and has very fair prices.

View attachment 371164
I hope you didn't trade it in for that TRX in the background.

OP
OP
Jred2255

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you didn't trade it in for that TRX in the background.
No, traded my F450 for the TRX last week. 2nd one I've had in the past few years. I like them. Little more of a street truck than the Raptor. The engine is amazing, but can't jump like the Raptor. I like to switch out of cars a lot if the deal is there. Hopefully next Raptor is an R.

Raptorbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, traded my F450 for the TRX last week. 2nd one I've had in the past few years. I like them. Little more of a street truck than the Raptor. The engine is amazing, but can't jump like the Raptor. I like to switch out of cars a lot if the deal is there. Hopefully next Raptor is an R.
I feel like we are the very little few that like both TRX and Raptor lol

Status
Not open for further replies.