Sold gen 2 hurry up gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen 2 Raptors are at a all time high, I don't think they'll stay like that when the Gen 3'*****. It's probably a smart move to sell now if your going to move up into a Gen 3, that's as long as you have a second vehicle to drive until the Gen 3'*****.
Exactly, Gen 2’s will come way down in price once the Gen 3’s land.

OP
OP
B

bpcfi

Reaction score
That’s exactly why I decided to sell my Gen 2 now. I might be without a vehicle for a couple months but didn’t want to lose out on depreciation once gen 3 hit the market

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sold my 2017 F-250 a couple weeks ago for this same reason. I never thought I would be able to sell a 4 year old truck for the same price I paid for it.

I loved and will miss that truck, but am really looking forward to ordering my new Raptor ASAP!

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well just sold my gen 2. sure hope the gen 3 comes quick I have nothing to drive. Figured why not prices are so high currently and I didn’t think they will stay that high once production starts up again. Anyone have a 2020 they want to unload
Just did the same last week!

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to sell my Gen 2. I am number 1 on my dealerships list, but I need a submit by them or something before I let go of my Gen 2.

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am waiting for a VIN then I will drop it off for the dealer to sell. I want that trade in on my sales tax.

OP
OP
B

bpcfi

Reaction score
Well I couldn’t hold out. Found a 2020 with 3k miles loaded for 75k. No tax. So I’ll be able to wait a little longer if needed for the gen 3 or the R

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Well I couldn’t hold out. Found a 2020 with 3k miles loaded for 75k. No tax. So I’ll be able to wait a little longer if needed for the gen 3 or the R
So, you sold your Gen2 to buy a Gen3, then paid over MSRP for a used Gen2?

Do you know how money works? :)
Anyway, congrats on the "new" truck?