SOLD: Custom Sto N Sho Front License Plate Bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took this off my 2017 Raptor. I live in a front license plate required state, but hardly ever had this on the truck....it lived it's life under the rear seat and the plan was to beg forgiveness for not putting it back on if I was ever pulled over. Never pulled over so decided not to even install it on the new 2020.

It is this unit: https://stonsho.com/2017-2019-ford-f-150-svt-raptor-sns115/

Originally it was black anodized and the part that mounts to the truck is unfinsihed aluminum. I did not like the shinny look so made a few changes.

1. Main bracket is coated with corse black bed liner.
2. Part that mounts to truck is CeraKoted silver to better match the location it mounts to.
3. I did not like the little ring on the release so took it off. Included is a small tool to take it off that can be stored in the truck on on a key ring (see first picture)
4. Also included is a metal license plate bracket painted in gray on our bumpers as I did not like how black looked on front of truck even when only on once in a while.

Looks like price is $87.99 everywhere.

Asking $40 shipped to lower 48. Ships from Northern VA.

Front All.jpg
Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.