>>> SOLD <<< 4 BNIB Titan7 T-AK1 Satin Titanium Forged Wheels w/TPMS Sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Yep, 4 brand new in box Titan7 T-AK1 wheels for sale. These wheels are perfect. I installed new TPMS sensors with black metal valve stems, so I'll leave them in. They are beautifully made forged wheels that are the lightest available for the Raptor and they look awesome, so I bought a set! Then I decided I didn't want the hassle of finding center caps, plus the offset ( -1mm) is really not enough for me.

Anyway, I want $1600 if you can pick them up direct in Gloucester Virginia 23061. I'll ship at buyer's cost or I'll pay to ship and up the price to $1800.

Wheels.jpg

SOLD Going on a Gen1 somewhere in Texas! Gonna look awesome!

Last edited:

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, 4 brand new in box Titan7 T-AK1 wheels for sale. These wheels are perfect. I installed new TPMS sensors with black metal valve stems, so I'll leave them in. They are beautifully made forged wheels that are the lightest available for the Raptor and they look awesome, so I bought a set! Then I decided I didn't want the hassle of finding center caps, plus the offset ( -1mm) is really not enough for me.

Anyway, I want $1600 if you can pick them up direct in Gloucester Virginia 23061. I'll ship at buyer's cost or I'll pay to ship and up the price to $1800.

View attachment 162852

What do these bad boys weigh?

OP
OP
TwizzleStix

TwizzleStix

Reaction score
Their web site says 20.4lbs, but they actually weigh 22lbs each. Heavier than their spec, but still very light compared to the popular choices.

They also post this disclaimer which explains the difference in actual weight:

"All weights shown on our website are for guidance only. They are calculated using professional grade devices for dimensions. Please note that in practice, the actual weight can vary significantly from theoretical engineering due to variations in manufacturing tolerances and compositions."

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting as they weighed 20.6 pounds on my scale.

Btw .. they are making a V2 of this wheel which will have center caps.

Their web site says 20.4lbs, but they actually weigh 22lbs each. Heavier than their spec, but still very light compared to the popular choices.

They also post this disclaimer which explains the difference in actual weight:

"All weights shown on our website are for guidance only. They are calculated using professional grade devices for dimensions. Please note that in practice, the actual weight can vary significantly from theoretical engineering due to variations in manufacturing tolerances and compositions."

OP
OP
TwizzleStix

TwizzleStix

Reaction score
Interesting as they weighed 20.6 pounds on my scale.

Btw .. they are making a V2 of this wheel which will have center caps.

Yeah, about the center caps... I ordered center caps with the wheels and Jimmy Yang, the Titan business owner, emailed me that they don’t fit their off-road wheels don’t/won’t (ever) have center caps as they aren’t allowed in competition classes. He didn’t mention anything about a v2 version, but it could happen... some day. The main drawback for me is the offset. Otherwise they are the best looking wheel for the Raptor.

As for the weight, I’ll stand by my numbers and you can yours. Whomever eventually buys them can “weigh” in with their scale too.

BHook

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much do they poke out compared to stock? Interested, Shipped to 36351.

Status
Not open for further replies.