SOLD 2020 raptor just got traded in. SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to sell my ‘18, good god, I should be able to ask 90k and negotiate down?

MSpiegs

Reaction score
As a prospective buyer, this is a really frustrating market. Hoping that things normalize once the Gen3s hit the market in the summer.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a new 2020 that’s priced at $82,990 in SE Missouri. The sticker is $72,000. It’s been sitting on there lot for months now. I’m willing to bet they will still have it there at that price when the Gen 3’***** the market. I think with the anticipation for the Gen3 Raptor, some guys that can afford to pay that price are most likely holding out for the new Raptor.

This is exactly what I’m doing. Along with a few other big purchases.... people just don’t want to wait and they’re paying for it, often with cheap borrowed money. Cash will be king in 12-24months. Mark my words

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a prospective buyer, this is a really frustrating market. Hoping that things normalize once the Gen3s hit the market in the summer.
Not going to happen gen3 will have 10-15k adms on them at least a year ( remember what happened the first 2 yrs the gen 2 was out )

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
people just don’t want to wait and they’re paying for it, often with cheap borrowed money.

Man if this isn't the truth. Home rates at 2.6-2.9 cars at 0% for 72, 84 months! Wait until rates come back up after Covid and see how far prices fall then.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man if this isn't the truth. Home rates at 2.6-2.9 cars at 0% for 72, 84 months! Wait until rates come back up after Covid and see how far prices fall then.

Of course, no body knows the future of interest rates, the dollar, the economy, the stock market, etc... But I do not suspect interest rates are going to rise meaningfully for a long time. The fed has pretty much said that about the long term rate. Sure, we might see a .25-.5% increase. But even if that happens, at that rate money is still almost free to borrow.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Of course, no body knows the future of interest rates, the dollar, the economy, the stock market, etc... But I do not suspect interest rates are going to rise meaningfully for a long time. The fed has pretty much said that about the long term rate. Sure, we might see a .25-.5% increase. But even if that happens, at that rate money is still almost free to borrow.

You know why they call economics "The dismal science", don't you? Because economists have never predicted anything accurately, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.