SOLD 2020 raptor just got traded in. SOLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know they haven’t done the safety yet. I just know gen2’s are hard to find. It’s very clean and very low miles. I just thought I would spread the word on it. I don’t think it will last long. The previous owner traded the Raptor on a 2021 Civic Type R.
yeah, theres an upgrade.......

OP
OP
REX111

REX111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they did pay too much for it. However I don’t do anything on the front end. Sales guy that took it in said truck was fully built. It’s build by Ford and nobody else. It looks to be 100% stock to me. ‍♂️

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s a nice one, but it’s priced like it’s a new truck and not a used truck. Someone will buy this truck though.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s a nice one, but it’s priced like it’s a new truck and not a used truck. Someone will buy this truck though.

Yep and someone will buy it I’m sure...and can have it at that price. I had to laugh the description says priced below KBB fair purchase price...sure it is. The photo of the service invoice is a nice touch lol. Really doing the future buyer a $427 favor for essentially just an oil change and a 10 min “safety” check.

Last edited:

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a new 2020 that’s priced at $82,990 in SE Missouri. The sticker is $72,000. It’s been sitting on there lot for months now. I’m willing to bet they will still have it there at that price when the Gen 3’***** the market. I think with the anticipation for the Gen3 Raptor, some guys that can afford to pay that price are most likely holding out for the new Raptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.