SOLD - 2017 Ford Raptor - Oxford White - 802A - with Upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Backwoods

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sad to be parting ways with my 2017 Raptor, but she has been good to me and will be great with her new owner. The only reason I am selling is because I was offered a deal I couldn't pass up on a 2022 and picked the new one up a couple days ago. Here are the details on my truck..... PM me with any questions:

2017 Ford Raptor - Loaded (original sticker attached below), 802A, Oxford White, Black Interior, Carbon Fiber pkg, Technology pkg, Moonroof, etc.

with the following upgrades (over $10k):
COBB Stage 2 Kit with FMIC (Black)
COBB CAI
COBB Accessport w Tunes & TCM
Upgraded Ford Performance Spark Plugs
Baja Designs S2 Reverse Lights
Baja Designs 3-Fog off-road kit
Baja Designs ONX6 Lower grille light kit
Line-X spray-in bedliner & wheel wells
Console Vault
Husky underseat rear storage
Blendmount - hardwire kit & mirror mount for ****** Radar detector (hooked to switch 6)
Upgraded stereo: Morel Tempo Ultra 602's, Kenwood Amp, Pioneer Sub
Dynamat Door Sound Mat Sound Proofing
BFG Tires replaced at 45k

65,700 miles

VIN 1FTFW1RG3HFA45926

Kansas City Area, 66221

Asking $59K

I'm the original owner and the truck has been my daily driver (90%+ highway) and off-road has been around hunting properties. Garage kept and service done consistently at 5k intervals. I've had zero maintenance issues (knocking on wood) and will provide buyer with all records. Service and recalls have all been done at the dealer.

Clean title in hand.

Please PM me with any questions. I'm happy to provide any additional details or photos. Thanks.

IMG_1887.jpegIMG_1888.jpegIMG_1891.jpegIMG_1899.jpegscan.jpg

Win Seeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous truck and a great price, all things considered. If it had a tailgate app, I'd consider buying it for my wife..

OP
OP
Backwoods

Backwoods

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reducing asking price to $56K.

Tailgate appliqué was an add-on for 2017 and that was one that I passed on…. I’m sure there is a tailgate swap out there somewhere. Thanks for looking and hit me up with any questions.

JAWSRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reducing asking price to $56K.

Tailgate appliqué was an add-on for 2017 and that was one that I passed on…. I’m sure there is a tailgate swap out there somewhere. Thanks for looking and hit me up with any questions.
To each their own, i think it looks great without the tailgate appliqué. looks super clean, good luck with sale! Shouldnt last long, and I wouldn't reduce the price either!