*SOLD* 2014 Black SE SuperCrew 66k WA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
TheWolf

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some other add-ons: painted brake calipers and rotor hats black, painted tailgate emblem, replaced exhaust tips with black, EZ Down tailgate assist, oil separator, Vortex mudflaps, door sill covers, Door Detents, Ford Racing Rear Drop shackles (to level the truck, still have stock shackles), Amsoil HDMP undercoating.

20140223_131110.jpg

20140223_131117.jpg

brodon

Reaction score
Just some feedback on your price (since you asked). I was researching gen 1's for the last month or so as I was planning to buy one. The only ones that are selling quick at that price are way low miles (under 45K or so) or the roush package ones. I really wanted a gen 1 and even looked at yours on autotrader, but never reached out to you because I thought the price was a little high, (especially considering transportation costs). So, now I am about to buy a local gen 2 with a little over 70k miles for less than you are asking. I think your truck looks super clean, but the market seems to be getting softer. I am getting a great deal or Id be tempted to shoot you an offer. Dont move too quick on the price drops unless you need to sell, the right buyer will come along

OP
OP
TheWolf

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just some feedback on your price (since you asked). I was researching gen 1's for the last month or so as I was planning to buy one. The only ones that are selling quick at that price are way low miles (under 45K or so) or the roush package ones. I really wanted a gen 1 and even looked at yours on autotrader, but never reached out to you because I thought the price was a little high, (especially considering transportation costs). So, now I am about to buy a local gen 2 with a little over 70k miles for less than you are asking. I think your truck looks super clean, but the market seems to be getting softer. I am getting a great deal or Id be tempted to shoot you an offer. Dont move too quick on the price drops unless you need to sell, the right buyer will come along
That is a good deal! In my area, a 2017 with ~85k miles would be listed around $52k, and with a price under $50k, the miles are typically 100-140k miles. 2014's in the low $40's typically have over 100k miles, and definitely look like 8 year old trucks.

brodon

Reaction score
Yeah man, I was not even looking at gen 2 and this one fell in my lap with a deal too good to pass up. If it falls through for some reason I will contact you about yours, otherwise, good luck with the sale!

OP
OP
TheWolf

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold for $43,500 to local buyer through Facebook Marketplace.

Ebay Motors generated fair amount of interest from out-of-state buyers, along with too many low-ball offers.

Autotrader listing was a waste of $49. Only 7 contacts and all were scammers.

Cars.com generated a few contacts. Zero contacts from Craiglist, Nextdoor, or OfferUp.

Last edited:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Congrats on the sale. And, thanks for the extra info about your luck using different ways to advertise. Could come in handy for people on here. I’ve never had luck with Autotrader or Craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.