SOLD: 2011 Ford Raptor SCAB Flame Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is time to part with my 2011 Ford Raptor -- I have had this truck for almost 4 years and have driven it almost everyday. I acquired it with 58 thousand miles and it now reads 133,500 mostly highway miles since I do use it for work. It has been miraculously maintained and everything works on it.

The original shocks are on it now, and have around 15-18k miles after the rebuild (done by Fox in California). The truck has not been modified ever, and comes with the factory booklets, window sticker, and SVT build sheet.

Newer BFG KO tires, clean clear title/ car fax, and maintenance records for review. Feel it is priced to move quickly.

I have wholesalers call on it all the time, first one to show up with a check rides it home. It drives like it did when I first bought it, steering straight no vibrations or shakes in the wheel.

location is Arkansas (mid state area)

Price is 19,750 which is middle trade in value via KBB
IMG_2861.JPG IMG_2855.JPG

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
OP
OP
jamanrr

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
this was traded in at local dealer today, got my price and a new baby stroke FX4 --- 24 mpgs and 440+ ft lb of torque sounded good to me....

I do have an extra set of Fox Shocks for a 2010-2014 SCAB to unload though, anyone interested shoot me an offer.

Last edited: