Software Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the call from the dealer. Battery failed several tests fairly quickly they said
Had my battery replaced within a year of ownership too. Solved my issues so far. Pretty sure the battery’s didn’t fair well when the trucks sat during all the turmoil the past few years

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Just updated my AA to the lastest version which is 8.7.630264 release so still no full screen for me.
Perfect. They will enable it eventually, took a week for me. I noticed the screen had more icons on the left and knew Coolwalk was enabled, pressed the map icon and it slid to the right to full screen like butter.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my battery replaced within a year of ownership too. Solved my issues so far. Pretty sure the battery’s didn’t fair well when the trucks sat during all the turmoil the past few years
Yeah that’s my thinking as well. Just so weird it didn’t give me any warning, does the software update, then bam- dead

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea that was a recall out last year. I cant remember when my dealer actually did it for me during service. June or sept. but that was done for me instead of over the air. I actually at the time didn't have my auto updates turned on.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the screen protector and pillar ones for the doors also. I plan on finally doing it this weekend. Ordered in October lol

Any advice suggestions before I do this? Tips and tricks? Seems pretty straight forward.