Software Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just noticed this message in FordPass this morning after parking the truck From a drive. Wasn’t at the truck when I noticed the message. Possible Sync auto update finally to v3.4 or is Ford actually pushing other vehicle updates now? Kinda cool, well maybe once I know what it actually is.

Maybe @FordTechOne has a clue?

2461F2C3-2A2C-4DF9-8CF1-030383D70870.png

OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting that your oil life shows EST date and distance. Mine doesn't show that....only the percentage.

I noticed it would show distance after my first oil change. You have changed oil on yours? What year do you have? Anyway it’s all fairly meaningless, as I’m following a 5k change interval.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just noticed this message in FordPass this morning after parking the truck From a drive. Wasn’t at the truck when I noticed the message. Possible Sync auto update finally to v3.4 or is Ford actually pushing other vehicle updates now? Kinda cool, well maybe once I know what it actually is.

View attachment 141520

First I've seen that; up until now I've never seen the any module do an over-the-air update. That's encouraging, let us know if you see any changes!

OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First I've seen that; up until now I've never seen the any module do an over-the-air update. That's encouraging, let us know if you see any changes!

Not really sure what took place. That message stayed for several hours on the app and even killed the app numerous times.

Since driving and looking around in the truck, I can detect no changes in Sync or my brief review of the menu’s in the dash. If there truly was an update, it’s something non detectible by me.

I had hopes!

jeanco

2019 scab
Supporting Member
Reaction score
InkedScreenshot_20200408-183053_FordPass_LI.jpg
i think to get upgrade you need to be connected with WiFi.
never change oil yet,oil light brown color,little left before whole oil stick.
going to change at 4 000 miles,full synthetic.3 800 miles now.
pick-up July 2019

Last edited:

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I don't think it's the 3.4 update yet. I logged into the owners website and it says I still have the latest version applied and I know for a fact it's 3.3.