Software Update for Full Screen CarPlay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2021 updated today, got an alert on FordPass and now have full screen CarPlay
Ota??

Last edited:

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I am dealing with the uncertainty that my NAVTV (stereo update that replaces the AMP) could be delaying and/or preventing my OTA. I took to dealer and they said they did it, but came version. I guess they have to download it to their individual system and they just did it with no change in software (basically resetting it).

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am dealing with the uncertainty that my NAVTV (stereo update that replaces the AMP) could be delaying and/or preventing my OTA. I took to dealer and they said they did it, but came version. I guess they have to download it to their individual system and they just did it with no change in software (basically resetting it).
Good news. Sitting here at work and mine just came through. Like you, I have a NAVTV so I don't think it's affecting the OTA updates.

Attachments

• 20230125_113818.jpg
    20230125_113818.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 71