Software Update for Full Screen CarPlay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it has to be a randomized crap shoot.. for some reason, my auto update was off, I turned back on yesterday, in middle of day.. and when I drove home that option was 'greyed out' and not able to turn back on..but the 'info on update' screen described the update.. and after getting home and then leaving to get some food about 20 min later, the auto option is back on..
Some options are greyed out/disabled while driving. Could this be what happened?

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some options are greyed out/disabled while driving. Could this be what happened?
no.. thought same.. I was in park, in driveway and only in on position.. engine not running. tried to cycle it too.. but it did not show up until i went for another drive.. all good it worked out, just strange it turned itself off for that little bit..

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting jealous of all of you who have been getting it. I guess I will have to be patient. Other Fords in my area / Office have all gotten theirs. I'll give it another week before I start fussing to the dealer.
I don't have the update either. Simple fact is that every day when people say that theirs updated overnight means that the OTA rollout is still going. When you need to worry is when you stop seeing people saying that they got the update overnight. Then the rollout is over and there may be an issue with your truck.

There is a schedule for these as random as it seems. Someone has to be last. It very well could be you and me.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have the update either. Simple fact is that every day when people say that theirs updated overnight means that the OTA rollout is still going. When you need to worry is when you stop seeing people saying that they got the update overnight. Then the rollout is over and there may be an issue with your truck.

There is a schedule for these as random as it seems. Someone has to be last. It very well could be you and me.

and me...LOL

...and me 4 lol. My 2021 still doesn't have it either
It’s coming fellas. This is kinda reminiscent of when we first ordered our trucks way back when…playing the waiting game all over again.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To my surprise, the 3.5.3.2 update happened yesterday afternoon when my auto update schedule is set for 2 am. I could careless just glad I finally got it.

Stern_94

Reaction score
I received 3.5.3.2 after getting home today. I just went to the garage and checked it out and it's much better!