Soften 2019 and up suspension?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason Snokhous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 19 and do more light off-roading and drive down gravel roads. I’ve noticed the suspension is great when the suspension needs to articulate through rough terrain but seems pretty rough with minor bumps and gravel roads. Is there a trick to soften it up?

OP
OP
Jason Snokhous

Jason Snokhous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Investigate SSM 47757 to resolve a harsh or bumpy ride.

Hope this helps!
Thanks! I looked into it but my truck was built 7/19. I’ll probably still check with my dealership and see if there is a solution.

I’ve noticed my truck has developed a couple minor rattles because of this. And when my truck got almost sideways going 25 mph down a gravel road driving normal I’ve decided to try and figure something out. I expect a smoother ride out of this truck.

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What air pressure are you running in your tires? Ford notoriously overfills the tires from the factory/dealer, so if you're still in the mid 40 PSI range, you may consider lowering your pressure.