GEN 1 SoCal Raptor INDEPENDENT Repair / Maintenance facility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any SOCAL Gen1 Raptor owners have an INDEPENDENT Repair / Maintenance facility they can recommend? As well as sharing some reviews?

thanks in advance-

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thankyou for everyones reply much appreciated. I am familiar with all the places mentioned.
What I meant was for
Service / Repair / Engine Service / Trans Service / Brake Service that type of stuff.

I wasn't looking for bolt on or modding facility.

sexyxe

Reaction score
RC51TOFUMAN did you end up finding anywhere? I've got a new truck I'd like to have someone give a once over for me before I continue the ongoing maintenance on it.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
thankyou for everyones reply much appreciated. I am familiar with all the places mentioned.
What I meant was for
Service / Repair / Engine Service / Trans Service / Brake Service that type of stuff.

I wasn't looking for bolt on or modding facility.

Galpin Ford in the valley is great. The general manager (Tommy) of Galpin Auto Sports is a fellow Raptor owner and the dealership is Raptor friendly.

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RC51TOFUMAN did you end up finding anywhere? I've got a new truck I'd like to have someone give a once over for me before I continue the ongoing maintenance on it.

Independent Facility the answer is NO. Still Looking.
As for dealers..... Theodore Robins-Costa Mesa has been good and that was a referral from one of their family members.

OP
OP
RC51TOFUMAN

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone anyone ?
I'm looking for a recommendation for an Independent Service Repair facility in the Southern California Orange County area preferably....anyone anyone?

thankyou in advance