SoCal dealer 2019 Screw 801a $68k thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

Lightning_Lad

Reaction score
Yeah,
Villa Ford in Orange does the classic bait, switch and “upper manager pinball” game.
Not impressed and not gonna buy one from them.
A lot of other dealers were straight to the point and would not budge a dollar below MSRP.

My problem is I want an 802a, bead lock wheels, no graphics package with NO ****** moonroof...

FinalBoss

Reaction score
Yeah,
Villa Ford in Orange does the classic bait, switch and “upper manager pinball” game.
Not impressed and not gonna buy one from them.
A lot of other dealers were straight to the point and would not budge a dollar below MSRP.

My problem is I want an 802a, bead lock wheels, no graphics package with NO ****** moonroof...

I tried everyone in SoCal and ended up ordering from a KS dealer with free delivery to Costa Mesa Ford. I got my build date, 1/27/2020, and ordered exactly what I wanted.

RonPorter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fly to Boise Idaho. Lithia Ford will pick you up and have your truck ready to go. Of course , once back in this ******** state you will have to have it weighed and inspected at the DMV and pay 10% tax.