SoCal Buyers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably the same dealer in Prescott I ordered my 2020 from that told me it was cancelled this week, 6 weeks after ordering it. After that I’m going to demand invoice on my Bronco from them or I’ll pull my order and send it to another dealer.
I picked up In wickenburg. Prescott dealer was difficult. They also wold not deal on price. Wonder where Travis went

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up In wickenburg. Prescott dealer was difficult. They also wold not deal on price. Wonder where Travis went

Last I knew they still had two 800A Screws on the lot with a $15K over MSRP market adjustment. On the good side they both have the Torsen front diff.

mtunender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing to think about is to my understanding all Raptors are 50 state. Just because it is not on the window sticker does not mean it is not 50 State. The sticker under the hood of everyone I have looked at from out of state says CA compliant.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Probably the same dealer in Prescott I ordered my 2020 from that told me it was cancelled this week, 6 weeks after ordering it. After that I’m going to demand invoice on my Bronco from them or I’ll pull my order and send it to another dealer.

If you were cynical, you could watch their inventory to see if "your" truck shows up. If the dealer thinks that 2021 isn't happening and he can sell that truck for more than you were going to pay, he can bend you over and you have no recourse ...

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you were cynical, you could watch their inventory to see if "your" truck shows up. If the dealer thinks that 2021 isn't happening and he can sell that truck for more than you were going to pay, he can bend you over and you have no recourse ...

I am cynical and will be watching. I know he can do whatever he’d like, he also didn’t accept a deposit from me. My recourse would be to go into the manager’s office and take a shit on his desk.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My recourse would be to go into the manager’s office and take a shit on his desk.

Pictures or it didn't happen. LOL The possibility of being screwed by a dealer and the uncertainty about when/if/how many more would be built this year is what pushed me into buying mine off the lot in early May. I ended up with a couple of options I didn't want, but nothing as expensive, or as useless, as stickers, wheels, or moonroof. The three options I didn't want I actually kinda like and one of those I wanted I wouldn't order again. Pretty funny. If I ordered the "perfect" truck I would get it wrong.

SoCalTroy

@SoCalRaptor1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a SoCal buyer, and a 4 time buyer at my dealership (Galpin) I special ordered my 2019 at the end of 2018. I had to wait a few months for my truck, but got exactly what I wanted at MSRP, at the height of the markup timeframe. When I first went in, my salesman from my last purchase had moved on, and of course the “senior salesman” they set me up with started with a $25k markup and said maybe he could get it down to $5k-$10k. Literally told him to get lost and that i wasn’t going to pay any markup. Went straight to Sales Manager, who all he did was look up my prior purchases and then agreed to MSRP on a special order. Once I got my new salesperson to work with, things went smoothly. I have since referred him two additional buyers who also were given MSRP deals. If interested, PM me for intro.

Fyatrk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pictures or it didn't happen. LOL The possibility of being screwed by a dealer and the uncertainty about when/if/how many more would be built this year is what pushed me into buying mine off the lot in early May. I ended up with a couple of options I didn't want, but nothing as expensive, or as useless, as stickers, wheels, or moonroof. The three options I didn't want I actually kinda like and one of those I wanted I wouldn't order again. Pretty funny. If I ordered the "perfect" truck I would get it wrong.
What is the option you wouldn’t order again?

ItsAMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today we left Galpin after they hit us at $10,000 over MSRP. Sure thing ****-faces. I guess the fact I was ready to buy didn’t mean shit. We’ll buy it someplace else

OP
OP
svt1998gt

svt1998gt

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cannot believe it has not been mentioned, but if you are in SoCal, looking to buy, then you need to look up Team Ford in Las Vegas.

They are a high volume Raptor dealership and take good care of the desert racing community. They, (Steve Olliges ) is a desert racer himself.

I believe they will fly you at and pick you up from the airport.
My good friend has purchased 3 different vehicles from them.

You dont mind me asking, could you PM me what deal you were able to get?