So, where does your Gen2 live? Lets see your garage!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
obz

obz

Reaction score
Are these Saber's? I love my setup

No, they're actually the NewAge Pro Series. Bought them from Costco for the return policy/customer service. All in at 2400 for the setup. I thought about jumping on Saber but read that the new pro series changed the game for NewAge so I thought I'd give them a go.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor stays in the driveway, Garage gets the tools etc. + Z06 + Waverunner + Polaris Quad & in the winter wife gets to park her MDX there lol

I know this would break alot of hearts on here, & don't get me wrong its my fav truck thus far.....but its a truck, and I "treat a truck like a truck" so to speak. Doesn't get washed very often...w/ the BS covid crap in MA hasn't been getting washed @ all since they closed carwashes...even self serve bays

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, they're actually the NewAge Pro Series. Bought them from Costco for the return policy/customer service. All in at 2400 for the setup. I thought about jumping on Saber but read that the new pro series changed the game for NewAge so I thought I'd give them a go.

Are they airtight? I am looking for something that can keep spiders out...

OP
OP
obz

obz

Reaction score
Are they airtight? I am looking for something that can keep spiders out...

Definitely not air tight. They've got holes for ventilation and bolting up if you decide to wall mount like I did.

rlj676

Reaction score
I see a few r/c cars :) I have been eyeing the Traxxas Raptor, but know nothing about r/c cars.

Fun distractions lol...

I’m not up on the latest but traxxas stuff is usually good place to start for bashing around.

OP
OP
obz

obz

Reaction score
Well decided to tear down the shelving in front in prep for putting up some additional cabinets and allow room for my tool box.

2E834F0E-CC4A-4879-BCD4-7BD57F657E6B_1_105_c.jpeg 57E5B46A-AA87-4E3E-902A-A6F7ED98C4D1_1_105_c.jpeg 7C77A7CB-A339-4AA9-ADCB-86E8C98D3485_1_105_c.jpeg

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see a few r/c cars :) I have been eyeing the Traxxas Raptor, but know nothing about r/c cars.
I have a few, can’t go wrong with the Traxxas stuff. (I have a bunch of Tamiya cars, because I like to build them more than drive them.)

If you need help with understanding all the new battery technology feel free to PM me, learned all about it late last year when I picked up he hobby again after a 30 year break.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk