So.... when can we order 23?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gsteve probably bought at MSRP and this is all a pretext for how he, despite "loving the truck" and it is a "dream come true", he just must move on and sell it. Oh, and since the market is what it is, he will accept no less than $15,000 over MSRP for his troubles. IT would be horrible if a dealer did this, but he's got a family to feed and COVID and production constraints and inflation and on and on.

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gsteve probably bought at MSRP and this is all a pretext for how he, despite "loving the truck" and it is a "dream come true", he just must move on and sell it. Oh, and since the market is what it is, he will accept no less than $15,000 over MSRP for his troubles. IT would be horrible if a dealer did this, but he's got a family to feed and COVID and production constraints and inflation and on and on.
Tell me where the mean man touched you. I paid under msrp…. 5 th raptor, same dealer , same salesman. I got the 1st 21 to land here. Go and kick your dog maybe that will help your **** attitude

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
So you order a 2023 for a 2025 delivery now, right?

ReconReggie19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You ordered a truck. The dealer told you that this truck that's a different color and has different options is really your truck and that FMC messed up? And you bought it? I've got some beachfront property in Florida that might interest you ....
Well the beachfront property in Florida its that outlandish :confused:

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2023? It’s mid January, 2022 and Ford hasn’t even updated their F150 Build and Price link. It still shows 2021.