So.... when can we order 23?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2023 order books won’t open up for another 8-9 months. Same time the 22 books opened for orders.

Things are so messed up these days, I don't think history can really be much of a guide. I wouldn't be too shocked if 23 opens up mid summer, or if Ford decided to skip a year entirely.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
You ordered a truck. The dealer told you that this truck that's a different color and has different options is really your truck and that FMC messed up? And you bought it? I've got some beachfront property in Florida that might interest you ....
Can confirm Florida touches ocean, it checks out!

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fyi you can sell to vroom ( or any dealer besides a ford dealer for more than you paid for it ) trade value for a loaded 35 truck is around 88-90k right now

OP
OP
G

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Problem solved. My vb is being returned and I’m picking up a silver 37 Thursday, I’ll just have to live with that cursed blue interior I guess

msegal55

Reaction score
Im waiting to order a 23 as well. I was ready to go on a new raptor at the end of the year, but my dealer told me Leadfoot was not an option for the 22. Unfortunately I do not like any of the colors on the 22. Can't believe they do not have any grey colors. Would love if they bring avalanche back.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im waiting to order a 23 as well. I was ready to go on a new raptor at the end of the year, but my dealer told me Leadfoot was not an option for the 22. Unfortunately I do not like any of the colors on the 22. Can't believe they do not have any grey colors. Would love if they bring avalanche back.
Avalanche is going to be a color option on the 2023 F150 Rattler.
I don't care much for the color but it would make a lot of others happy if it was an option on the 2023 Raptor as well.