So this just happened.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
That looks really clean. I love the matte look it has. Total cost? Man hours?

It cost me around $600
Just over 500 for the paint and close to 100 in supplies, tape, plastic, spray cleaning brushes, ect.
The kit had 6 gallons, tape and drape, paint drill mixer and more plus I ordered a sprayer. Paint alone would be $475.00 but the 20% off allowed me to get the sprayer.
Time well, I took my time and taped everything plus removed a lot of stuff.
I'd say a day to tape and a day to convert my garage into a spray booth then 4 hours to spray. Clean up another day.
A lot of work.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

A full truck wrap runs between 2500 to 3000

m2140

Reaction score
Looks good man, How many coats?

Plasti Dip does not hold up well to physical damage. Hope you did twice the recommended coats in case you need to remove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i dipped my 13's entire grill in 2013. It lasted really well for a bout 3 years of moderate off roading and street driving. Few chips here an there, easily repaired. Now it is peeling off everywhere. Needs total redo, but it lasted better than i expected. And i just did 2 coats.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks fantastic Roger! @IRONMAN Great job. I see you're little helper is big enough now to really help.

What do you call that color, dude?
Did you leave the roof black? It looks wrapped now, lol.

You need to tint that third brake light and black out the skid.

@Yukon Joe
[emoji830][emoji830][emoji830][emoji830][emoji830]♡♡♡[emoji830][emoji830][emoji830][emoji830][emoji830]
Donate to a fellow raptor owner
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=1286274

Last edited: